Verifying Your Campaign
The best way to verify your campaign—and make sure your supporters feel comfortable giving—is to connect your campaign to your Facebook account.
Once your campaign is connected, you will still have total control over what gets posted to Facebook. Verifying your campaign will also ensure your campaign is listed in our Public Search Directory.
I’m having trouble connecting my Facebook profile.
Is the Facebook log-in window not popping up?
When trying to connect your Facebook profile, a Facebook log-in window should pop-up in your browser for you to log in to Facebook. If you don’t see this window pop-up, something on your browser or computer is blocking it.
Try these steps to get the window to appear:
- Disable pop-up blockers or extensions in your browser.
- Try using a private-browsing window on your browser
- Try using a different browser entirely.
- Try using a mobile phone
Creating a Transparent Campaign
A clear, transparent campaign benefits both you and your potential backers. We ask that you include these details in your campaign description:
- Who you are
- Who you are raising the funds for
- Your relationship to the beneficiary (the person receiving the funds)
- How the funds will be spent (be specific as possible)
- How the funds will be delivered to your beneficiary