“I have so much I need to say about my campaign, and I’m having a tough time trying to get it all across.”
Does this sound familiar?
We completely understand. First and foremost, we want to make sure you feel comfortable creating and managing your campaign. The truth is, we all need a little bit of help sometimes.
With that in mind, here are some tips to help you tell your story so you can be on your way to a successful campaign.
How to tell your story in the campaign description:
- Break it up. Paragraphs and bullet points work wonders when trying to make something easier to read and understand.
- Bold, underline, italicize when you’re trying to drive your most important points home.
- Tell it from the heart. Be honest and direct with your supporters.
- Post pictures and videos. Images help your supporters feel connected to your campaign.
Don’t forget to include these points:
- Get to the “WHY.” Let your friends and family know why this cause is so important to you.
- Explain exactly how the money it will be spent and how it will help you.
- Show appreciation. Remember to thank your friends and family for taking the time to read your campaign and support your cause.
- Encourage questions. Let your donors know that you’re happy to answer any questions they might have.