Do you have an unexpected vet bill for your furry friend? Or are you hoping to foster an animal for a local shelter and need some financial help? Either way, fundtak can help you receive support for your animal’s expenses. Here are a few tips and tricks to help you create a successful campaign for your favorite pet.
- Use Photos and Video: Find a high quality image of your adorable pet for your campaign. Or create an engaging video using our video slideshow feature! We’ve found the most successful campaigns for animals use high quality images.
- Create Fun and Unique Reward Levels: You can offer photos of your pet, handcrafted items, or even baked goods as Reward Levels for donors. Giving something back to your donors can make asking for help a little easier and less intimidating. For more great ideas, check out this article.
- Keep Your Donors Engaged: You would be surprised how many people can become invested in your story. Be sure to post frequent updates regarding your animal’s progress and any treatments. This can be a few brief sentences or even a video update! Posting frequent updates can also help your campaign gain more momentum and encourage your supporters to keep sharing and donating.
- Share Creatively and Consistently: Most of your donations will be from people you personally know or who are passionate about your cause. While social media is a fantastic way to share, we have also found personalized outreaches via text, email, or direct message to be incredibly effective. Be sure to include a few sentences explaining why your animal is so important to you and how your donors can support you both. Refer to this article some more sharing inspiration.
- Show Your Appreciation: Lastly and most importantly, don’t forget to display your gratitude to your donors. Thank You Notes are a simple way to show your appreciation.
We know your pets are like family and understand how stressful it can be when an unexpected vet bill or emergency arises!