Want to start a fundstak campaign, but aren’t sure what cause to champion? There’s no shortage of ways you can make a real difference on fundstak, so here are some ideas to get you going.
Is Someone Around You in Need?
The first thing you can do is look around and see if you notice anyone who could use a helping hand. The truth is, everyone needs a little help sometimes, but many don’t get the support that they need.
Here are some examples of deserving causes you may find around you:
- A student who needs help covering school expenses
- A friend who is in the hospital and has medical bills piling up
- A cousin who needs help getting to their sporting competition
- A teacher who needs more supplies for their classroom
- A parent who would love a great surprise birthday present
- Are You Passionate About a Charitable Cause?
If you’re passionate about a specific charitable cause, you can also raise funds for one of our many Certified Charities. The donations you raise go directly towards disaster relief, animal shelters, cancer awareness, and more—the possibilities are endless!
Tip: We see many campaign organizers raise funds around their birthdays in lieu of presents. Give it a try this year!
Wait for the Right Cause